Our company’s goal is to help as many people as possible avoid disasters.
Unfortunately, computers don’t have “Check Engine” lights. Microsoft has the “Blue Screen of Death” which will flash up right before a computer crashes, but it offers very little information about what went wrong and what to do.
We’ve invented the Check Engine light for your computer.
- We watch for hard drive health issues including bad sectors
- We detect the number of hours hard drives have been spinning, and warn you if over 45,000 hours (about 4 years) when the chance of failure is 50%.
- We check for low hard drive storage space
- We check whether your Windows firewall is enabled (important for security)
- We make sure you have antivirus installed and working and let you know if you don’t
- We watch for serious system errors (“blue screen of death”) and record the problem
- We check for inability to defragment the hard drive (usually points to bigger issues)
- We monitor for over-usage of the CPU (processor) and RAM (memory) (might mean infections or hard drive issues)
This system is 100% automated, so Onsite doesn’t manually have to remote in to check our client’s computers.
We will send you an email with a link to an installer that will install the monitoring program and link it to our Onsite dashboard. If any of the above issues occur, our system will automatically send you an email with how to proceed. We will even do a free diagnostic on the computer when you bring it in to confirm the error (normally $40).
We do not have access to your files, or your computer, and we cannot see any of what is happening on the computer. The program only detects the issues above and takes an inventory of your computer specs (speed, memory, hard drive, video card).
This is available for $15/year for ONE computer, or 4 computers for $50/year which helps us forewarn as many home and business customers as possible.
If you are interested, no need to call. Just click here and send us an email, and we will send you the installer and a $50 invoice to cover the next 12 months.