It is critical to have a reliable paid antivirus running on any PC. The cost of the antivirus is a better investment than paying for a $120-$150 virus removal.
ESET is still our recommended Antivirus because it has a very low lag on your system, and is rated above 99.8% effective. It’s one of the programs we use on our customers’ computers when customers brought in for virus removal.
We bought a new corporate ESET system which allows us to actually offer more than 1 year at a time for a discount. So, we can install a 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-year transferrable license if you don’t want to renew every year. Click here if you want their latest price list.
It also allows us to remotely monitor if the ESET is running and updating properly. Monitoring your ESET updates and operation is free too with Onsite.
If you are upgrading from the commercial retail version, we have to remote in and remove the Retail ESET and install the Corporate ESET. So, just call the office and set a time for us to help with a 15-minute remote. ($22.50)
Renewals can be done easily WITHOUT having to remote in at all; once it is installed, we can renew it from our side.
Other IT companies are charging $75/year with the monitoring option!
Here are your ESET Antivirus options:
- 1-Year from Microcenter: $50 (no monitoring from Onsite, customer does their own monitoring)
- 1-Year NEW SUBSCRIPTION of Corporate Version and Monitoring from Onsite ($40+Remote Install = $65.85)
- 1-Year renewal of Corporate Version and Monitoring from Onsite ($30, transferable)
- 2-Year renewal $56 ($28.00 per year, transferable)
- 3-Year renewal $82.50 ($27.50 per year, transferable)
- 4-Year renewal $100 ($25 per year, transferable)
- 5-Year renewal $120 ($24 per year, transferable)
For multiple computers you can change the quantity on each invoice, or call us for us to order and renew manually for you.
If you have any questions about ESET or Managed Care 24/7 monitoring and protection, call Paul, our Concierge, at 720-606-0590.